About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
3rd shift Sheeter Operator - Hendersonville, NC
200 Tabor Rd
East Flat Rock, North Carolina, 28726
The Hendersonville Plant is seeking a 3rd shift Sheeter Operator who will be an integral part of the Printing Department.
How you will impact WestRock
· Sets roll stand.
· Programs sheet size.
· Verifies correct size of sheet.
· Verifies squareness of sheet.
· Prepares loads for pressroom.
· Repairs and maintains sheeter equipment as required.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have minimum two years’ experience operating a sheeter.
- Must be able to write and speak simple sentences in English.
- Must have basic math skills and ability to read tape measures.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must pass ruler test.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
· Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.