WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Production Planner Scheduler - Dayton, NJ
1 Corn Road
Dayton, New Jersey, 08810
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Support the operation of a fast-paced packaging manufacturing facility
Focusing on our customers’ success will allow you opportunities to develop and grow your career in manufacturing
Collaborate with customer service, production, and shipping to manage the production schedule in a manner that allows for an orderly flow of production to customers
How you will impact WestRock:
- Work with the leadership team to meet on-time performance goals, and achieve optimal machine utilization, while minimizing costs as much as possible
- Effectively employ the master schedule, ensuring orders are scheduled and sequenced to meet on-time delivery and the order fulfillment objectives of the business unit
- Perform necessary rework based on unexpected outages/downtime
- Evaluate current processes and recommend improved processes
What you need to succeed:
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree is a plus
Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment; Corrugated box manufacturing a plus
Strong computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office Suite, Kiwi is strongly desired
A strong desire to advance within the industry
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.