About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Material Handler - Warehouse - ALL SHIFTS - Dallas, TX - copy
1455 Terre Colony Court
Dallas, Texas, 75212
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company – Card Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Transaction Card Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
No Experience Necessary-- We offer specialized training for you.
MPS is currently seeking Material Handler team members (ALL SHIFTS) for Card Printing and Packaging Departments. Starting Pay $12.00 + Shift Differential, and Up to $16/hr. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment with a robust 401k plan.
How you will impact WestRock:
Works closely with all departments to ensure products are received in and delivered accurately to production jobs in a timely manner.
Follows all standard operations procedures, work instructions, and current GMPs.
Operates forklift properly and safely.
Opens and prepares loads for production.
Aerates loads for production.
Communicates effectively with operators.
Follows all safety rules.
Assists with timely and accurate period cycle count.
Assists with the complete annual physical inventory process.
Assists with the resolution inventory discrepancies.
Delivers materials to appropriate jobs per job tickets and the schedule; moves and stages materials as needed.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or G.E.D is preferred
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to pass in-house forklift training
- Attentive, teachable and dependable
- Efficient in basic computer skills
- Able to stay organized and prioritize actions
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.