WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Lead Packer Feeder - Dallas, TX
13465 Jupiter Rd
Dallas, Texas, 75238
Lead and train Packer/Feeders. Ensure customer requirements are met.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK:
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Must have a minimum of 6 months’ experience working as a Packer/Feeder.
- Must demonstrate ability to direct work of others.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work alternative schedules as needed.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to pass color vision test.
- Must be able to pass color hue test.
- Must be able to keep up in a fast paced production environment.
- Must be able to identify quality issues.
- Must be able to communicate verbally as well as in writing to train, lead and directly help Packer/Feeders.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be able to pass any required tests for the position. If you have less than 12 month tenure in your current department, you must obtain your current manager’s approval. If you have had two written warnings in the past 12 months, you are not eligible to apply for this position.