Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company – Card Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Transaction Card Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
No Experience Necessary but machine operating and computer experience preferred -- We offer specialized training for you.
MPS is currently seeking Ink Jet Printer Operators (ALL SHIFTS) for Variable Printing and Packaging Departments. Starting Pay $18.00 + Shift Differential, and Up to $25/hr. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment with a robust 401k plan.
How you will impact WestRock:
Set up multiple facets in machinery software configurations, magnetic stripe writer and readers, camera systems, and inkjets
Set up, manage and maintain the Drop on Demand print system on the machine including managing data fields and creating new print setups for new clients
Assists technical support group team members with resolving operations issues
Consults with Managers regarding machine capability or maintenance related issues
Troubleshoots and resolves any run problems that may occur
Takes on positive leadership (non-management role) with regard to all company policies, regulations, guidelines, and behaviors.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or G.E.D is preferred
- One to three years of related machine operating experience preferred
- Proficient in basic computer skills and data entry
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Attentive, teachable and dependable
- Strong intermediate mathematical skills
- Able to read and write complex instructions, correspondence and memos
- Able to stay organized and prioritize actions
- Being self-motivating and able to manage time effectively
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.