Compliance Manager - Transaction Cards - 1st Shift - Dallas, TX
1455 Terre Colony Court
Dallas, Texas, 75212
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Compliance Manager -Transaction Cards – 1st Shift - Dallas, Texas
Direct product, physical, and logical security compliance for the Transaction Card Facilities. Examine-, evaluate-, investigate- and direct- actions to deliver the product, logical, and physical security compliance in accordance with PCI, customer, and other associated standards-Manages local transaction card compliance managers,
How you will impact WestRock:
· Develops product security strategies in compliance with regulations and works towards the delivery of those strategies at the transaction card facilities.
· Develops physical security strategies in collaboration with the company- Transactional Card teams; logical security strategies in collaboration with the company- IT team, and works towards the delivery of those strategies at the transaction card facilities.
· Directs compliance with all products, logical and physical business security affairs at the transactional card facilities.
· Develops, maintains and manages company compliance policies in relation to security and customer security requirements. Delivers training on the application of these policies and procedures to ensure effective compliance at those facilities.
· Directs and oversees all security compliance operations at Transactional Card Facilities, working alongside, and in collaboration with associated -company teams.
· Evaluates all change control forms for completeness and manages change control processes and after audits.
· Collaborates with other members of management at Transaction Card Facilities to develop, implement, and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and practices.
· Develops and manages an internal compliance audit schedule, audit procedures, and final reports. Assures internal audits (self-assessment) to be performed with completeness and on time. Manages remediation plans with local Compliance Managers.
· Performs annual compliance risks assessment per Transactional Card Operations.
· Manages 3rd party compliance audits and remediation plans.
· Develops and manages monthly compliance reports to the CISO.
· Identify GAPS in product security and directs remediation through the local Compliance Managers, including obtaining budgets/funding from senior management, scheduling vendors, and independently overseeing corrective actions to a successful conclusion.
· Identify GAPS in IT security and develops mechanisms to remediate working alongside and in collaboration with the other company teams, managing corrective actions to an acceptable conclusion.
· Develops, prepares and delivers security/ training to employees at card transaction facilities.
· Manages and reports on all security risk matters to senior management along with recommendations for mitigation of those risks.
· Stays in tune with the wider security environment including keeping up to date with new threats, both independently and working with the brands.
· Directs administration of site access control systems with local Compliance Managers. Develops and directs internal security audit programs and represents the company in external and customer security audits.
· Independently manages security vendors. Provides security status reports on the Transaction Cart Operations. Periodically aligns goals and objectives.
· Visits the sites at the pre-defined frequency to maintain close control of operational security with the local Compliance Managers and in accordance with PCI and other requirements.
· Directs and manages the security Documentation Control process for the Transactional Card Operations.
· Directs CVV Key management and Secret Key–HSM Key Holder management.
· Oversees completion of customer Security Assessments and surveys as needed.
· Directs, manages and reports on compliance issues.
· Directs, investigates, manages and reports customer compliance complaints.
· Directs and investigates potential breach complaints.
· Manages projects associated with the product and IT security at the Transactional Card Operations.
· Performs risk assessments, maintains a risk register and reports risk status and issues.
· Directs and manages BCP plans for each Transactional Card Operations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and minimum 10 years of PCI compliance experience.
· PCI certification preferred.
· Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
· Must have project management experience.
· Must be analytical and demonstrate superior problem-solving skills.
· Must be able to work effectively with minimal direction – self-starter and ability to be effective in ambiguous situations.
· Must have strong organizational skills.
· Must be reliable and dependable.
· Must be open to relocating.
· Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety, and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.