Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
No Experience Necessary-- We will train you.
Currently seeking General Workers (1st Shift). Pay Range $12.00-$14.50 per hour.
Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment and a robust 401k plan!
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
How you will impact WestRock:
· · Follows product flow instructions.
· · Assists operator in locating the product.
· · Maintains records of daily production, using specified forms.
· · Maintains all sequential integrity within a job.
· · Randomly checks cards for Quality Assurance.
· · Communicates any issues or escalations to the manager to address any problems immediately.
· · Produces daily projected quantities.
· · Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
· · Must demonstrate basic computer knowledge.
· · Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to change.
· · Must be able to work well in a team environment.
· · Must demonstrate knowledge of or ability to learn safety rules and procedures, and operating policies and procedures.
· · · Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
· · Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
· · Must be able to maintain good attendance.
· · Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
· · Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.