WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
In our Cedar City, Utah plant, we are seeking an employee for Production Support.
Qualities we're Seeking in our Employees:
* Candidate must be willing to work either day or night shift, and have open availability throughout the week
* Must be willing to work safetly in a very fast paced environment
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively throughout a shift
The ideal candidate will also possess these qualities:
Someone with a proven record of performance; has demonstrated the drive to achieve and move up in previous jobs; initiates his/her own learning; gets along well with others; is helpful; can handle the physical requirements (heat, noise, shift work, can work inside, outside, etc.) and has the mechanical, numerical, and verbal aptitude to learn our jobs quickly.
We offer our Employees Excellent Benefits:
New hourly production employees start at $14.68 per hour and have the potential of an increase after the first 90 days of employment and passing the 90 day probation period.
Our benefits package includes the following: health, dental, vision, retirement (401(k)), an employee assistance program, vacation, paid holidays, fitness reimbursement program and multiple discount programs available exclusively to WestRock employees.
What you need to succeed:
To be considered, we prefer a High School Diploma or G.E.D., and a minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience within the last 4 years, with one year of experience in manufacturing, industrial, or labor industries. You must be available to work evening shifts. Overtime may be required as the business needs fluctuate.
What we offer:
* Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
* Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
* An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
* A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled