MWV and RockTenn have come together to form WestRock. WestRock makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with customers on everything from beverage packs and pizza boxes to trigger sprayers and fragrance pumps to paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together.
Every day, our 42,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in about 275 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs. We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees and investors.
Production Worker, Machine Operator
We are currently seeking Production Workers/Operators to join the team in our Aston Corrugated Packaging facility. The Aston plant operates three shifts, with weekend work available. The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to learn all manufacturing processes and operate complex machinery.
- Ability to perform work in a safe manner
- Must comply with all safety rules
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts
- Flexibility to work daily overtime, weekend work and/or various shifts as needed
- Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 pounds on a routine basis
- Walk, stand, bend and kneel throughout a shift
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills
- Conducts quality checks
- Performs machine set-ups
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Experience working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Corrugated box manufacturing experience a plus
- A strong desire to advance within the facility
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.