Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Card Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
No Experience Necessary-- We will train you.
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a 1st shift Hand Worker for Fulfillment Dept. for our Woodridge,IL Facility. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Hand assembly of various personalized and generic materials to achieve finished product to fulfill daily orders.
What you need to succeed:
• Prior manufacturing experience a plus.
• Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
• Must pass basic reading test.
• Must have intermediate mathematical skills.
• Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
• Must pass color vision test.
• Must have basic computer skills (email, word processing, etc.)
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.