WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Fulfillment Lead,1st Shift, MPS-Chicago, Woodridge, IL
2300 Internationale Parkway
Woodridge, Illinois, 60517
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Card Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
No Experience Necessary-- We will train you.
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a 1st shift Fulfillment Lead for Fulfillment Dept. for our Woodridge,IL Facility. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Provide leadership in the Fulfillment area, working with the department manager and employees in various activities as needed and attending all production meetings. Assists in directing department workflow to ensure daily orders are fulfilled.
What you need to succeed:
- Must be a high school graduate or have GED.
- Must have minimum 2 years' experience in Fulfillment.
- Must have prior manufacturing experience.
- Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have intermediate mathematical skills.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must be efficient in basic computer skills, including data entry.
- Must have good communication/leadership skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must demonstrate the following competencies: accuracy, reliability, decision making, time management and self-motivation.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.