WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
The printing card industry is healthy and growing! Find your career in printing with Westrock!
No Experience Necessary-- We will train you.
WestRock is currently seeking a night shift General Worker (6p-6a) for Affixing or High Speed Dept. for our Woodridge, IL facility. Full health benefits after 30 days of employment!
How you will impact WestRock:
Provide assistance with the movement of work in process (WIP) and finished product through Affixing or High Speed, assist other operators by loading WIP into various equipment, unload and pack finished product, making boxes and loading skids.
What you need to succeed:
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of or ability to learn safety rules and procedures, and operating policies and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potentialA career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.