This position is for a multi-craft, maintenance electrical position with strong electrical and mechanical background.
Night shift position scheduled 12 hour per day 3 day on 3 day off schedule.
Pay: $23 to $28 /hour (based on experience/qualifications)
Benefits: Eligible after 30 days (Med, Den, Vision and more)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- 2-3 years of Electro Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting experience.
- Operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial/electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- Understands hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives
- PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude
- Able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings
- Working knowledge of encoders and various types of sensors
- Working knowledge of power transmission equipment, bearings, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Basic welding skills
- Familiar with pumps, both air and electric
- Able to install and troubleshoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits
- Knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or another member of the leadership team.
Other Qualifications: Must be computer literate with a willingness to be an effective contributor to the plant’s goal of producing optimum quality and outstanding service levels to our customers through effective teamwork.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Military training and or technical school
- Preferred 5 years in trouble shooting industrial electrical control systems down to component level
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as required
- Corrugated background is a plus, but not required
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.