Prod., Feeder/Catcher, South Plainfield, NJ
901 Durham Ave
South Plainfield, New Jersey, 07080
In this role the Feeder/Catcher will:
- Perform visual inspection of cartons for printing, die-cutting and gluing defects while feeding and packing cartons.
- Participate in line clearance procedures after each item is completed.
- Work in other areas as needed, including QA sorting, Flat Packing, and case count.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and will performs other duties as assigned.
How you will impact WestRock
- Utilizing detail oriented skills to identify quality issues.
- Supporting Quality Assurance in delivering error-free products.
What you need to succeed
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Pass color vision test.
- Able to perform basic arithmetic including addition and subtraction.
- Identify quality issues.
- Work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.