WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Santa Fe Springs, CA -RTS Packaging
SUMMARY: Assist with production machine operations as
necessary to maintain continuous
1st SHIFT = 6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
2nd SHIFT = 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
3rd SHIFT = 11:30 p.m. –
AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Allen wrenches, open end wrenches, tape, measure, pliers, general tools
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: General education equivalent to two years of High School or Vocational
School. Two years production experience.
1. Work under close supervision.
2. Assist with machine set-up procedures.
3. Provide training, guidance and assistance to production workers as
ensure continuous machine production.
4. Assist with starting of machine and monitor
for operational problems.
5. Ensure correct paper is set up.
6. Check quality of product.
7. Check roll sizes and calipers.
8. Offload empty roll shafts.
9. Clean machinery.
10. Relieve production workers as necessary.
11. Check machines before each start-up.
12. Maintain constant watch for any safety
13. Maintain clean, organized and safe work area.
14. Perform other functions and duties as assigned or necessary.