WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
#6070 RTS-SANTA FE SPRINGS
14103 Borate Street | Santa Fe
Springs, CA 90670
SUMMARY: Set up completely, adjust and operate production
machines and perform moderate repairs
and maintenance to ensure continuous machine operation and production of product.
HOURS/SHIFTS: 1st SHIFT = 6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. 2nd SHIFT = 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
3rd SHIFT = 11:30 p.m. –
AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Allen wrenches, open end wrenches,
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: General education equivalent to two years of High
School or Vocational School. Minimum
four years of production experience required. Mechanical and
leadership skills required.
and assign work.
- Train and assist lower-level machine
operators, production workers, and
- forklift operators.
set-up and major adjustments on machinery.
- Operate production machines
machines constantly while in operation.
quality of product being produced.
- Check roll sizes and calipers.
- Offload empty roll shaft.
machinery as needed.
- Relieve production workers as necessary.
- Troubleshoot machine and equipment
- Work closely with lead
mechanic and maintenance personnel.
- Check and verify production orders.
- Perform established quality control checks.
- Check machine before start-up.
- Maintain clean, organized and safe
work area Perform other functions and duties as assigned or necessary