WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Feeder/Catcher- MPS Corona, CA
2577 Research Dr
Corona, California, 92882
- Identify and place the correct carton(s) into the feed hopper to convert into individual pieces.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Reads job ticket then prepares and feeds the correct cartons into machine.
- Assists operator with all make readies.
- Receives product from end of machine and packs according to job ticket.
- Performs visual inspection of cartons for any defects while feeding and packing cartons.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including addition and subtraction.
- Must be able to keep up with a fast pace production environment.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to identify quality issues.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.