Primary duties include safely handling and loading of roll stock and corrugated sheets. Maintaining a clean and organized work space is a must. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, experience with a Forklift and have a desire to advance within the company.
Location: WestRock – Milwaukee, WI
Duration: Full Time
Pay: $15.00/hr starting rate; increase to $17.37 after successful completion of 60-day probation period
Benefits: Eligible after 30 days (Med, Den, Vision, Paid Vacation and more) QUARTERLY BONUS PAY-OUTS
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations and policies
- Ability to work learn multiple aspects of operation and various manufacturing equipment
- Ability to work efficiently without the use of pallets
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high performance team environment as a productive team member and maintain a clean work environment.
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the operation and our customer demands
Minimum of 2 years recent forklift experience required
Experience working without pallets strongly preferred
Military training and or Technical School preferred
Desire, aptitude, and willingness and continue learning and advancing within WestRock
WestRock Milwaukee has many career opportunities for the right candidate. If you are driven, hard-working, and reliable; you are the right person! Join a company that excels in attracting, developing and empowering employees to reach their potential.