WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Machine Operator - Milwaukee, WI
9400 W Heather Ave
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53224
Machine Operator – WestRock Milwaukee, WI
$17.00 starting pay; increase after successful completion of probationary period
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Health, Dental, Vision, Industry Leading 401k, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Personal Holiday
- Ability to work safely, comply with all safety rules.
- Inspect. Identify, and correct quality concerns.
- Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/16” measurement, do basic math, and some computer skills).
- Ability to learn and apply job related skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge and experience on a corrugator preferred.
- Strong communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Ability to lift, push/pull >50lbs; navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel for 8 or more hours.
- Ability to work a standard 8 hour shift up to six days a week with the flexibility of working over-time during the week to cover open positions.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Industry Leading 401k, Paid Vacation, Paid Holiday’s
- Annual Attendance Bonus