WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock is currently seeking an evening shift Production Worker.
The Merced, CA plant is seeking an evening shift Production Worker to support our team of Machine Operators in the manufacturing process. Starting pay $18.46 + overtime. Full health benefits after 30 days of employment!
How you will impact WestRock:
- Place strips from stripper into hoppers.
- Remove assembled partitions from belt in specified quantities.
- Move bundle to strapper for strapping bundle.
- Move to conveyor belt, then remove from conveyor and stack on pallet.
- Perform all jobs with safety procedures in accordance with safety standards.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.