WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock is currently seeking a day shift Machine Operator.
The Merced, CA plant is seeking a day shift Machine Operator to run and troubleshoot different machines in production. This is considered a semi-skilled position and requires knowledge of hand tools, mathematical knowledge, and mechanical skills. Starting pay $21.74 + overtime. Full health benefits after 30 days of employment!
What you need to succeed:
- Knowledge of the specific details of order requirements.
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- Ability to perform basic preventative needs.
- Capability of running machinery at optimum output.
- Ability to follow WestRock and OSHA safety standards.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.