WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Warehouse Crew - Mebane, NC
7411 Oakwood St Extension, PO Box 408
Mebane, North Carolina, 27302
Responsible for transporting raw material, work in process and finished good throughout the warehouse and production areas, load and unload transportation trucks.
- Load finished goods onto transportation trucks.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping.
- Move WIP to or from cutters, presses, warehouse racks as needed.
- Verify WIP amount of cases and the load production ticket match.
- Verify the case labels against the production load ticket.
- Unload raw materials such as board, ink, glue etc.
- Check working condition and safety of forklift, clamp trucks daily before use.
- Follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Load and unload work in process, finished goods and physically locate in the warehouse.
- Perform another various task as assigned.
- Document finished goods on finished good sheet.
SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
- Minimum of two years material handling in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read general information or short instructions such as list, notes and labels]
- Ability to write to accomplish task like completing forms or communicating simple instructions
- Perform basic math such as addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Ability to carry out task which require a sequence.
- Ability to make decisions that are short range and usually affect a small group or work team.
- Ability to complete tasks as assigned by others with occasional directions.
- Ability to work in an uncontrolled temperature environment (hot or cold).
- Ability to communicate, interpret and explain well defined business issues and procedures.