WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
General Labor - Lewisburg, TN
700 Garrett Parkway
Lewisburg, Tennessee, 37091
General Labor - $16.70 per hour
2nd and 3rd shift opportunities!
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, operate hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintain housekeeping excellence.
- Flexibility to work daily overtime, weekend work and/or various shifts as needed.
- Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 pounds on a routine basis
- Walk, stand, bend and kneel throughout a shift.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Understands Company Safety programs and Training requirements
- Maintains the highest standard of housekeeping with employee ownership of assigned areas
- Ensures all customer products meet the company quality / packaging specifications, thus having maximum likelihood to meet their expectations
- Fully focused and engaged in all aspects of designated responsibility.
- Ensure and maintain current standard operating and troubleshooting procedures
- Achieves agreed set goals/targets
- Maintains accountability