We are seeking a Corrugator / Production Supervisor to be located at our growing West Tennessee plant in Humboldt Tn. The successful candidate will manage and coordinate the efforts of hourly department employees with priorities of Safety, Quality, Cost and Production. Ensure product specifications are met with a high standard of quality and ensure compliance with all standards, policies, and regulations for the safe, environmentally sound production of a quality product.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Lead, manage and coordinate the efforts of hourly department employees’ daily operations on the corrugator.
- Ensure standard processes and basic job tasks are executed to precision.
- Ensure compliance with all standards, policies and regulations for the safe, environmentally sound production of a quality product.
What you need to succeed:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
•Work closely with team members to provide a safe work environment. Make recommendations to improve safety, environmental and health of the entire facility.
•Manage the day-to-day operations of the shift with constant emphasis on safety, quality, delivery and cost.
•Direct, train and coach shift employees.
•Maintain department shop floor metrics, visual controls, and continuous improvement methods to the manufacturing floor.
•Direct and execute daily production requirements.
•Meet or exceed productivity goals
•Maintain waste generation at or below budgeted standard.
•Inspect the finished product to ensure quality specifications are met.
•Management of manufacturing employees to include performance reviews and discipline.
•Maintain full compliance of all safety rules.
•Communicate effectively to hourly and salary team members to include upper leadership
•Ensure all production reporting is completed timely and accurately for each shift.
•3-7 years of supervisory experience in a supervisory or management role with Corrugated experience.
•Must have high school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
•Any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
- Company Relocation assistance
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled