WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Pre-press Technician (2nd shift)-Hendersonville, NC
200 Tabor Rd
East Flat Rock, North Carolina, 28726
The Hendersonville plant is seeking a Pre-Press Technician who will be an integral part of the production team working with other departments to electronically compose art and structures for the production of printing plates, coating plates and quality tools used in the manufacturing of folding cartons. WestRock offers competitive pay and great benefits including a robust 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision, and many other great benefits available after just 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Communications preferred.
- 3 + year of experience in PrePress and/or Folding Carton Printing operation.
- Must have knowledge of and be functional within ArtPro, Neo, Artios CAD and related supporting Esko software; be functional within Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must demonstrate basic knowledge of Macintosh and PC workstations, basic software and be functional within a LAN/WAN network environment.
- Must have demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Must be able to learn and use digital and analog quality tools.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be detail- oriented, and willing to continuously improve.
- Must have effective written, oral and electronic communication skills.
- Must be able to receive and follow written and oral instruction.
- Must function well and participate within a team and its environment.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.