WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Finishing Clerk-Hendersonville, NC
200 Tabor Rd
East Flat Rock, North Carolina, 28726
The Hendersonville Plant is seeking a Finishing Clerk who will assist the Finishing Manager by building and maintaining reports, filing paperwork, ordering and receiving inventory, and ensuring that the department offices and storage are organized and clean. WestRock offers competitive wages and great benefits plus a great working environment.
How you will impact WestRock
- Creation of spreadsheets from data extracted from proprietary software.
- Filing, ordering, stocking, and inventory of department materials.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to set up information into spreadsheets.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, and memos.
- Must be able to count and measure.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must exhibit basic computer skills.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.