WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Press Assistant Trainee - Hebron, KY
1770 World Wide Boulevard
Hebron, Kentucky, 41048
Press Assistant/Night Shift – Hebron, KY
We are seeking a Flexo Press Assistant to be located in Hebron, KY.
This position offers an hourly rate + shift differential if applicable. We offer many benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, referral bonus, paid vacation and paid holidays.
How you wil impact WestRock:
Assist the Press Operator with various duties including but not limited to loading and unloading rolls, preparing rolls for shipment and assisting with daily housekeeping task.
What you need to succeed:
- Previous Flexo Press Experience a plus but not required
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Ability to work night shift
- High School diploma or GED
- Pay for skills program
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans