WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Forming Feeder Stacker
33 Powell Dr
We have an opportunity for a Machine Feeder Stacker to load flat product on to forming chute.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Load assigned machines with correct product.
• Assist machine operator in labeling of corrugated.
• Remove machine waste and load into baler.
• Pull wire if needed.
• Perform housekeeping duties to insure department and company standards are maintained.
• Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by lead person and supervisor.
What You Need to Succeed:
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Basic Math skills required.
MECHANICAL SKILLS: Basic understanding of Machinery & processes.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, write & understand basic English. Able to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers & management and deal effectively & professionally under pressure.
REASONING ABILITY: Job requires making decisions based on established guidelines regarding running or shutting down on defective work and operational problems/difficulties of all kinds.
ATTENDANCE: Accrued attendance points must be below 5.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimal 8 hr shift schedule with some overtime.
• Occasional overhead lifting required. (3 lbs up 5lbs to 50 times a hour)
• Required to stand & walk continually.
• Frequently lifting, pushing, and/or pulling 5 to 10 lbs. (Up to 50 times a hour)
• Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling & reaching. (Up to 50 times a hour)
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.