WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
General Laborer - Glendale, AZ
6902 W Northern Ave
Glendale, Arizona, 85303
MWV and RockTenn have come together to form WestRock. WestRock makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with customers on everything from beverage packs and pizza boxes to trigger sprayers and fragrance pumps to paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together.
Every day, our 42,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in about 275 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs. We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees and investors.
General Laborer – Glendale, AZ
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking corrugated product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Corrugated box manufacturing experience a plus
- A strong desire to advance within the facility
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.