WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Eutaw Alabama, Eutaw Folding
The General Labor position will perform all entry level job duties through various departments in the facility. Job duties will be determined by production needs.
How you will impact WestRock
· Support the Vision, Mission & Values of WestRock Safety and operational programs.
· Leads by example om establishing and sustaining a clean and well-organized department.
· Ensures a quality working environment through training, awareness, and compliance to safety guidelines
What you need to succeed:
· Willing to work 8 and/or 12 hour shifts (day shifts and/or night shifts) including weekends
· Candidates must be detail oriented
· Must have basic math and computer skills and is able to read and write
· Able to follow all safety rules and SQF policies
· Must be able to learn new tasks quickly and follow instructions
· Must be able to work independently and in group settings
· Able to effectively communicate with other team members and managers
· Must be able to physically stand for long periods at a time
· Has a positive attitude and willingness to learn
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.