WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
The printing card industry is healthy and growing! Find your career in printing with WestRock!
No Experience Necessary-- We will train you.
WestRock is currently seeking a second shift Floor Helper for the Pressroom Department at our Downers Grove, IL facility. Starting pay is $14.00, plus shift differential and overtime. Full health benefits after 30 days of employment!
How you will impact WestRock:
By setting up each operator and press with the required materials for particular product being produced (e.g. paper, inks, etc) per job ticket and schedule.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have the ability to operate fork truck and electric jack truck.
- Must have the ability to learn how to handle/jog thin weight stocks.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must have the ability to read micrometers and tape measures.
- Must have basic arithmetic skills.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.