WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock is currently seeking a day shift Feeder.
WestRock is currently seeking a night shift Feeder for the Pressroom Dept. at our Downers Grove, IL facility. Starting pay $15.00 + overtime. Full health benefits after 30 days of employment.
What you will learn:
To operate the mechanical sheet feeder. Assist the press operator with the setup, repair, and maintenance of the press.
What you need to succeed:
· Minimum 2 years' experience on a sheet fed press.
· Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Must be able to pass a basic reading test.
· Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
· Must be able to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
· Must be able to pass color vision test.
· Must be able to pass color hue test.
· Must be able to obtain a forklift truck license.
· Must be able to maintain good attendance.
· Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.