Paper & Packaging Machine & Forklift Operators – Devens, MA
Pay rate ranges from $17.26 - $24.31 plus 0.47 cents shift differential
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Are you a quick learner with a good work ethic and commitment? Are you looking for a company where you can grow? We are currently seeking Production Machine Operators to join the team in our Devens Corrugated Packaging facility.
- Come work at a growing company with very competitive pay and benefits, with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished leaders in the Corrugated Packaging industry
- An attractive rate of pay reflecting skills, competencies and potential. The range for this position is $17.26 to train, then $19.88 - $24.48 an hour with an attractive benefits package plus shift differential for night shift
- 12-hour daily schedule – 7:00 pm – 7:00 am or 5:00 pm – 5:00 am**
- 4 to 5 day work week with Overtime
- Help ensure that all company standards and customer commitments (safety, quality, production, cost, on-time delivery) are met
- You will work in a team based environment where safety is our priority
How You Will Impact WestRock:
- You will learn the manufacturing processes and operate complex machinery
- Your terrific work ethic will make you part of a world class team that depends on you!
- Enforce plant safety regulations and encourage all employees to become safety conscious
What You Need to Succeed:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The desire for a career not just a job
- You must be able to use a tape measure to 1/16th of an inch and have basic math skills. You will be tested.
- Most openings are B Shift. Must be able to work weekends
- Strong focus on Safety and Quality
- Maintain housekeeping excellence- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Must be able to lift, push, walk, stand, bend throughout a shift
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills
- Manufacturing experience a plus, corrugated experience very helpful
- Basic English
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree is a plus
- Offer contingent on passing background screening, pre-employment physical and drug screen.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.