WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Packer/Sorter - 2nd & 3rd Shift - Dallas Cards
1455 Terre Colony Court
Dallas, Texas, 75212
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company – Card Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Transaction Card Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
No Experience Necessary-- We offer specialized training for you.
Currently seeking Sorter/Packer team members on 2nd shift (1p-9p) and 3rd shift (9p-5a) We do offer $1.00 shift premium on top of regular hourly pay rate for working 2nd & 3rd shift. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment with a robust 401k plan. MUST have ability to put items with serial numbers in sequential order.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Follow product flow instructions
- Maintain records of daily production, using specified forms.
- Load product in machine
- Maintain and verify product is in sequential order
- Communicates any issues or escalates to the manager to address
- Sort product based on job specifications
- Assemble boxes, packs product, and loads pallets
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or G.E.D is preferred
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Great attention to detail
- Attentive, teachable and dependable
- Good vision of small print
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundation elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.