WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
13465 Jupiter Rd
Dallas, Texas, 75238
Feed die cut blanks into folder gluer. Pack folding cartons into corrugated cases to fill orders.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK:
Performs visual inspection of cartons for printing, die-cutting and gluing defects while feeding and packing cartons.
Along with Quality department, verifies case count.
Participates in line clearance procedures after each item is completed.
Works in other areas as needed, including QA sorting, and Flat Packing.
Maintains cleanliness of work area.
Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Must be able to pass a basic reading test.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must be able to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including addition and subtraction.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to identify quality issues.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.