Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company – Card Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Transaction Card Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
Machine Operator experience is preferred -- We offer specialized training for you.
MPS is currently seeking Machine Operators for 2nd & 3rd shift for Card Printing and Packaging Departments. Starting Pay $14.00 + $1.00 shift differential, and Up to $20/hr. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment with a robust 401k plan.
How you will impact WestRock:
Reads work orders to determine setup specifications and instructions
Starts machines and makes trial runs to verify accuracy of machine setups
Loads, observes and monitors machine operations
Detects malfunctions and make adjustments on equipment
Maintains records of daily production, using specified forms
Ensures quality and sequential integrity of job being packaged on machines
Adheres to Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions
Preforms scheduled maintenance and minor repairs to machine
Makes adjustments to machine for various job types
Collects production off delivery belt, inspect for defects and place in sleeves in sequential order
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or G.E.D is preferred
- Two to three years of related machine operating experience preferred
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Attentive, teachable and dependable
- Strong mathematical skills
- Able to read and write complex instructions, correspondence and memos
- Efficient in basic computer skills
- Able to stay organized and prioritize actions
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.