WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Forklift Utility Worker - Dallas, TX
1120 East Clarendon Drive
Dallas, Texas, 75203
- WestRock is currently hiring a Forklift Utility worker for our Coated Mill location in Dallas, TX.
What you need to succeed:
- Must be willing to work rotating 12-hour shifts.
- Will be rotating between 7am to 7pm shift and 7pm to 7am shift.
- Mandatory overtime.
- Performs duties as assigned, complies with all safety regulations and practices and follows specific directions.
- Operates various manufacturing equipment to include overhead crane, forklift truck and various power and non-power hand tools.
- Operates machines and equipment in a safe manner.
- Follows verbal and written instructions.
- Communicates clearly with co-workers and operations counterparts.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Performs various lifting tasks to include pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Must have good hand, finger and arm dexterity to perform this job.
- Experience in a manufacturing work environment.
- Oil field experience a plus.
- One (1) year Forklift experience required.
- Ability to work any shift, overtime as required including weekend and holiday worK.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.