WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Clamp Truck / Forklift Operator - Coal Center, PA
400 Technology Drive
Coal Center, Pennsylvania, 15423
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Clamp Truck / Roll Stock responsibilities include:
Pulling paper rolls from warehouse and supplying to corrugator as needed.
Keeping track of butt rolls.
Assure proper size and grade of paper is brought to the machine.
Assure proper footage is brought to the machine.
Starch responsibilities include:
Mixing all starch for the Corrugator, keeping tank levels at the appropriate levels throughout the workweek.
Checking the viscosity and gel temp after each batch.
Preparing borax for each batch and put carrier starch in the mixer at the proper time.
Keep starch area clean.
Other responsibilities include:
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Comply with the safety guidelines and safety rules provided by the company.
- Perform other duties as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience and Abilities:
- Ability to deal with other employees and management in a courteous, tactful and patient manner.
- High School diploma or GED Preferred.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to safely operate Clamp Truck and Forklift.
- Ability to read and understand scheduling sheets.
- Ability to read and understand a tape measure.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.