WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock has a corrugated manufacturing facility in Aurora, Illinois and is now hiring!
Dedicated to being the best, WestRock is looking for candidates that aspire for not only a job--but a career. The candidates must be energetic, hardworking, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and developing a culture that will be fun to work in. Kapstone provides the opportunity for individuals to get their foot in the door and jump start their career in the corrugated industry. Our hands-on approach will allow us to train candidates with no experience and in return build confidence and experience to grow to the next level within the WestRock organization.
Manufacturing Technicians will start at $19.37 / hr. and can earn up to $23.46 / hr. Your compensation includes generous benefits, including comprehensive healthcare for you and your family, paid leaves of absence, vacation, and 401(k) with company match.
What you need to succeed:
* High School Diploma or GED-Preferred
* Ability to work overtime and on all shifts
* Ability to effectively communicate and work on a team
* Basic mathematical skills and basic technology/computer skills
Passing of initial structured interview
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Must be able to lift up 55lbs, twist, bend, squat and kneel repetitively for this position.
Candidates will undergo comprehensive interviews. All offers of employment will be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug test and a background check.
What we offer:
* Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
* Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
* An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
* A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled