As part of the Global marketing team, this role will assist in the development of the sector Marketing strategy for Consumer Branded, (key sectors to include Beauty & Personal Care, Media/Personal Electronics, Leisure and Transaction Card categories) and manage marketing programs that drive sales growth for our products.
How you will impact WestRock
- To establish and manage the Value Proposition for Beauty & Personal Care, Media/Personal Electronics, Leisure and Transaction Card
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- To act as the primary link between Global innovation, Product development and Market concepts for Consumer Branded.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Sales enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales teams
- Develop and implement a Company-wide go-to-market plan for all new products, working will all departments to execute
- Product launch – plan the launch and releases of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the individual plan
- Market Research, Insights and Intelligence – to manage appropriate market research projects on customers, products, competitors and markets. To establish and provide precise sector knowledge of: buying processes, key buyers and buying criteria, competitor profiles and capabilities, market potential and alternative products.
What you must have to succeed
- Degree qualified preferably in Packaging or a related field
- A minimum of five years’ experience in sales with an emphasis on developing customer relationships
- Intermediate personal computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel data manipulation and Microsoft power point presentations
- Able to communicate and lead to support customer initiatives
- Must be able to effectively present information in one on one and group settings
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of the organization
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills
- Willing to travel
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.