About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Machine Maintenance Technician- Starting Rate $18,2nd Shift, MPS Chicago- Woodridge,IL
2300 Internationale Parkway
Woodridge, Illinois, 60517
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Card Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a 2nd shift Machine Maitenance Tech for Affixing Dept. for our Woodridge,IL Facility. Starting Pay $18.00 + Shift Differential+ Overtime, and Up to $26/hr. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Maintain machine work flow to meet due dates for assigned machines. Serve as the Lead Technician in the maintenance and production output of all Affixing Department equipment.
What you need to succeed:
• Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Minimum 2 years’ prior experience working with Affixing machines (Ga-Vehren, Kirk Rudy preferred).
• Must be proficient with a computer related to the controls for affixing lines and camera systems.
• Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence in English.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.