WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Machine Mechanic - Woodridge, IL
2300 Internationale Parkway
Woodridge, Illinois, 60517
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Card Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a 1st shift Machine Mechanic for High Speed Dept. for our Woodridge,IL Facility. Starting
Pay $18.00 + Overtime. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Maintain machine work flow to meet due dates for assigned machines. Serve as the Lead Technician in the maintenance and production output of all High Speed Perso Department equipment.
What you need to succeed:
· Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
· Must have experience with inkjet equipment and machine maintenance.
· Minimum 2 years’ prior experience working with Profold machines preferred.
· Must be proficient with a computer related to the controls for DOD & Inkjet lines and camera systems.
· Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
· Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
· Must pass basic reading test.
· Must have strong mathematical skills.
· Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
· Must pass color vision test.
· Must have intermediate computer skills (email, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.).
· Must be able to maintain good attendance.
· Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
· Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.