We have an opening for an E&I Maintenance Planner to work in partnership with leadership and employees at our Stevenson Mill in Stevenson, Alabama. Stevenson is centrally located between Chattanooga, Tennessee and Huntsville, Alabama. This is a unionized facility with approximately 400 employees.
Experience ownership firsthand as you ensure the performance, reliability, and results of all equipment and corresponding maintenance and repair work (including contract work) at a world class corrugated medium paper production facility.
Accountable and responsible for the electrical/instrumentation planning activities to provide maximum equipment uptime at the lowest possible cost. Accountable and responsible for the planning and coordination of routine maintenance, major maintenance events and outage maintenance activities in the assigned area. Planning includes defining job scope; estimating labor requirements and parts and materials; identifying equipment and support requirements; coordinating with all stakeholders for both resident and contracted work and preparing and publishing weekly maintenance. Develops contracted work scopes and bid packets; provides liaison to and direct management oversight of contracted workforces and service technicians.
How you will impact WestRock:
Reports to Maintenance Planning Superintendent
- Coordinates with and continuously informs the area maintenance team which includes the area’s Maintenance Coordinate, E&I Maintenance Planner, Mechanical Maintenance and E&I Foreman.
- Implements the Work Management System.
- Utilizes the JDE CMMS as a primary tool of the Mill Maintenance Process.
- Completes planning and scheduling for assigned areas, coordinating with the operating departments.
- Writing complete scopes of work for contracted maintenance services.
- Creating contract requisitions in JDE and routes to appropriate approvers.
- Fill in for E/I Supervisor and complete other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in a maintenance planning role, or E&I Supervisor role
- 2-3 years of previous experience as an Electrician or Electromechanical Technician
- Experience in the following areas: project management and planning, predictive and preventative maintenance programs.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, and Project experience preferred.
- Work experience in the Pulp & Paper or Power/Utility in a paper plant is a great plus
- JDE ( JD Edwards ) experience is a plus
- Supervisor experience is a great plus
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Keywords: electrical maintenance planner, E&I, E&I Supervisor, E/I Planner, E/I Supervisor, E/I maintenance
planner, E/I maintenance supervisor, Electrical & Instrumentation, electrical instrumentation, E&I planning, electrical maintenance planning, Microsoft project, Microsoft excel, excel, electrical planning, paper, pulp & paper, linerboard, packaging, paperboard, pulp, maintenance planner, electrical, instrumentation, valve, valves, control loops, control valves, circuit, circuits, components, power, recovery, power & recovery, recaust, recausticize, recausticization, recausticizing, lime kiln, limekiln, steam, troubleshooting, electrical, electrical maintenance, electrician