About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Maintenance Supervisor - Plymouth
1100 Pidco Drive
Plymouth, Indiana, 46563
The Maintenance Supervisor will report to the Plant Manager and will assist with the overall maintenance and reliability improvement efforts for the plant.
How you will impact Westrock:
- Assist with sustaining a clean and well organized department
- Maintain a “proactive” approach towards safety in the plant.
- Maintain and repair all plant equipment including corrugator, Flexo presses, folder gluers, slitters, die cutters, conveyor belts
- Maintains compliance with applicable codes, regulations and company policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Communicates and assists in the resolution of all circumstances which may affect quality or are considered questionable and unsafe.
- Perform all duties according to established safety policy, including wearing all required PPEs.
- Work within the Plant Preventative and Predictive Maintenance program.
- Coordinate Plant Reliability Steering Committee, facilitates meetings, and monitors team progress.
- Work with Planner/Scheduler to estimate work hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Actively assist in continuous improvement activities and offers positive suggestions for improvements and innovations.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Manager.
Willing to work flexible hours as necessary.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to perform physical activities requiring considerable use of arms and legs, moving body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
Ability to pass Company pre-employment requirements.
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.