WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Maintenance Technician - Murfreesboro, TN
370 South Rutherford Blvd
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 37130
Maintenance Technician - 2nd or 3rd shift - Murfreesboro, TN
Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting, and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Will display an operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- Will have a good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Will demonstrate a strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical, & electrical aptitude.
What you need to succeed:
- Must be educationally certified through a tech or trade school beyond High School
- 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Must be able to work 2nd (3-11p) or 3rd (11-7a) shift.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and comply with all safety regulations.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans