Electrical Maintenance Supervisor - Jacksonville, FL - OPDM4L
The Electrical Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for supervising, directing and coordinating the work of hourly electrical maintenance personnel within the mill. The Supervisor ensures the safety of the workforce, provides quality and efficient execution of assigned work, monitors staff and crew performance, provides problem analysis for equipment history, submits accurate reports of work execution, takes appropriate action in response to emergencies, and administers company policies as they relate to assigned personnel.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Provide direct supervision to hourly maintenance personnel. To function as a resource of information on safety, as well as, technical related issues.
- Make daily safety audits.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly inspections of equipment.
- Schedules daily repair activities
- Coordinates - ERM (preventative maintenance)
- Coordinates and recommends purchasing of maintenance parts and equipment
- Conducts training of the workforce as needed and ensures appropriate disciplinary actions are taken when deemed necessary. Insures compliance with the Union contract and company policy.
- Supervises and inspects repair and maintenance work to ensure that the most effective, efficient and up-to-date maintenance and repair technology and practices are used in a safe and professional manner.
- Reviews maintenance work orders and other written notes and information to determine priority of need based on production schedules and urgency of problems to plan repairs, meet schedules, address breakdowns and special equipment needs.
- Enforces plant safety regulations and housekeeping practices and encourages employees to become safety conscious through safety meetings.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in supervisory role within a manufacturing environment
- Associates degree in Engineering preferred.
- Working experience with CMMS (JDE, Passport, SAP)
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.