Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
Electrical/Electronics Technician – 2nd shift – Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis Facility is looking for an Electrical/Electronics Technician to join our Maintenance team who will perform general electric and electronic maintenance of facility and equipment in a timely and courteous manner.
How you will impact WestRock
- Performs maintenance of electrical and electronic components of manufacturing equipment and of facility systems up to 480 volts.
- Troubleshoots and repairs minor mechanical problems including faulty electric and electronic components such as relays, sensors, switches, and motors.
- Performs basic welding, brazing, and cutting.
- Bends conduit and pulls wire.
- Operates scissors and forklifts.
- Maintains accurate maintenance records.
- Supports various recycling programs such as light bulbs, batteries, and metals.
- Installs and connects power supply wires to equipment.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have working knowledge of various sensors, hand and small power tools, AC/DC motors, and of programming computers and PLCs.
- Must be trained in advanced electrical and mechanical safety.
- Must have experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
- Must demonstrate ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.).
- Must have basic computer experience.
- Must have the ability to read schematics, prints, ladder diagrams, and drawings.
- Must have knowledge of and ability to interpret national electrical code.
- Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.