WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Maintenance Electrical Technician - Delaware Water Gap, PA
Paper Mill Road
Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania, 18327
- WestRock is currently seeking a Multi Craft Maintenance Technician at our Delaware Water Gap, PA paper mill facility, which produces coated paperboard from recycled products.
- Starting pay rate is between $20.07/hour to $28.30/hour depending on education and experience.
- Work schedule is 17 days straight and then 4 days off. Will be working either a 2nd shift or a 3rd shift.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Participates in the safety program (WestRock is OSHA 300 certified).
- Works to exceed all safety standards and requirements mandated by the mill and OSHA.
- Competencies in ARC Flash procedures.
- Understand and be able to troubleshoot PLC’s, PID loops, variable speed drives and low and medium voltage motor controls.
- Maintain mechanical components and perform precision maintenance.
- Fabricate parts and equipment as necessary.
- Perform welding and cutting when required.
- Competent to inspect, audit and perform rigging task on sprinkler lines, poly tube lines, pro press fittings, pipe threading and pipe bending when necessary.
- Understanding of LOTO procedures.
- Competencies in confined space entry.
What you need to succeed:
- Required skills include: welding and burning, ability to use hand tools such as saws, lather, key cutter, torches; ability to communicate effectively across departments, excellent problem solving skills.
- Preferred skills include: JDE or other work order systems knowledge, knowledge of paper mill processes and equipment, OSHA 300 certification.
- Physical requirements: able to perform at heights, in confined space, ability to lift 50 lbs and carry up to 50 lbs.
- We are looking for maintenance professionals with a multi craft technical degree and 5 years of multi craft experience in a heavy industrial setting preferred.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.