WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Maintenance Supervisor - Dallas, TX
1120 East Clarendon Drive
Dallas, Texas, 75203
Responsible for the leadership of the mechanical maintenance team, focusing on maximum equipment uptime at the lowest possible cost. Proven performance in leading a team of mechanics to perform safe, productive, low cost work of the highest quality. Must possess excellent troubleshooting, hands-on experience, time management, and multi-tasking skills. Must be capable of producing good results in a fast paced, high pressure production environment.
What you need to succeed:
- Five plus years mechanical maintenance experience (Hands-on experience preferred) in a manufacturing/process industry required.
- Three plus years of experience in mechanical maintenance supervisory role required.
- Experience in paper mill preferred.
- Reliability and/or precision maintenance experience preferred.
- 5S, Lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Experience using JDE CMMS preferred.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Reports to Maintenance Manager.
- Manages and directs a team of hourly maintenance mechanics.
- Responsible for the safe work performance of the crew.
- Utilizes the JDE CMMS as a primary tool of the Mill Maintenance Process.
- Ability to lead mechanics and apply language of the collective bargaining agreement in a union environment.
- Effective communication skills to interact with other managers/supervisors and hourly personnel to safely get the work done.
- Ability to absorb, understand, and appropriately apply contractual, technical, legal and regulatory standards.
- Ability to assist in managing departmental budgets and provide cost control within the area of responsibility.
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.