About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
1st Shift Maintenance Machinist- Starting pay $18,1st shift, MPS-Chicago Tube,Chicago,IL
4221 N Normandy Ave
Chicago, Illinois, 60634
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a 1st Machine Maintenance Technician for our Chicago,IL Facility. Starting Pay $18.00 + Overtime, and Up to $26/hr. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Perform general, basic electrical and mechanical maintenance of facility and equipment in a timely and courteous manner.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience performing general mechanical, electrical and plumbing repairs.
- Must have knowledge of CAD software.
- Must have basic personal computer skills. Must be able to guide or work with other employees in department.
- Must be able to properly use rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Must be trained in basic electric and mechanical safety.
- Must be knowledgeable in the safe use of hand and small power tools.
- Must pass color vision.
- Must pass ruler test.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.